Here are a couple of Make-up and beauty tips that I am sure would change everything about your perspective on self Make up and beauty appliances.
1.Get the perfect smoky eye by drawing a slanted hashtag on the tip of your eye then blending it with a eye liner blender brush.
2.Make your own gel liner by burning your eye pencil with a flame for a few seconds, it will make that sharp line much smoother becoming easier to draw.
3.Baby powder is a great subsitute for dry Shampoo on those greasy hair days.
4. Try dipping your wet painted finger nails in ice water in order to help the color set faster.
5. Its amazing how a simple line on top of your eye can come come in so many different forms giving you a different looks every time.
6. Make your lips look full by using a simple highlighter pen as follow:
7. Apply pink shimmer on your shins to make your legs seem thinner and longer.
8. Apply concealer in a triangular shape under your eyes rather than in a semi circle, it will provide much more coverage.
9. Doesn’t it annoy you so much when your compact Make-up falls and shatters ? Well no need to be sad and throw it away, simply add a couple of Medical Alcohol and follow theese steps to have it back as good as new.
10. Use white eye liner as an eye shadow base in order to make your shadow color pop.
11. Ever think a spoon can be useful to get the perfect winged eye liner? well this is how it’s done:
12. Blend Concealer in theese 3 areas of your eye lids in order to make your eyes pop.
13. For people with oily skin it is best to use matte blush and compact product rather than shimmery, it will minimize the shine and reflection on the face.
14. Apply a lighter shade of concealer than your skin tone above and below the tip of your eyebrows to define your brow better.
15. Saved the best for last. My favorite trick is this one: Fill in between your eye lashes with a brown liner to make your lashes seem longer and fuller.Another good thing about doing this, is that you look like you have a lot of make up and your eyes would look well defined without having to do much. (Definitely forget about looking tired when you first wake up).