Tired of messy hair ? Fed up with going to the hairdresser to get your hair done ? Here are a few tips and tricks to get the perfect hair and looks for any occasion right from your home.
1. I hate it when I get back home from an indoors smoking club and end up going to sleep with my hair smelling like cigarettes. Try rubbing your strands with dryer sheets to get rid of it.
2. Trying to get the perfect beach waves? Run a straightner over lightly twisted strands.
3. Trying to get the perfect kind of curl? Check out these simple curling techniques to give you a different wave every time.
4. Did you know it is actually easier to curl your hair with a flat iron rather than a curling iron? It might seem complicated and but here is the correct way to do it. Don’t worry if you don’t get it right the first time you will get the hang of it in no time.
5. I hate it when I braid my hair and the hair tie at the tips of the braids show, here is a subtle way to cover the elastic by using a rubber band.
6. Having thin hair is really tough when you want to part your hair because your scalp will be very obvious. Try covering it by using an eye shadow thats color is similar to your roots, making your hair seem fuller and thicker. An alternative to eye shadow is Keratine powder.
7. Create an Illusion of a higher ponytail by sticking 2 bobby pins under the elastic.
8. Create a longer ponytail effect by tying one ponytail on top of the other.
9. For all the girls with super straight and slippery hair, try spraying your bobby pins with hair spray to get them to hold properly.