If you know you suck at eye liner well this is for you to read!
1-The first thing you need to know are the different kinds of Liner so before starting off on the wrong foot you should know your stuff.
Pencil Liner: The most commonly used format of liner by the public.It is the easiest kind of liner to use because of its simplicity when controlling. This kind of liner is easy to find almost anywhere and also comes in a large range of colors. The downside of the pen liner is that it doesn’t smudge very well.
My Favorite Picks: Urban Decay, Mac
Cream (or gel) Liner: Usually Comes in a Pot and Brush Format. Because of the creamy and sleek texture of the gel it glides on easily to the eyelids. This kind of Liner is mostly used by professionals rather than the general Public.
My Favorite Picks: Mac, Make Up forever
Liquid Liner: The liquid liner usually comes in a pen format with a brush. The good thing about the liquid liner is that it is great for Arabic make up and dramatic looks. It also provides a thin and precise line. On the other hand is usually takes a long time to dry after application.
My Favorite picks: Urban Decay and Sephora.
2. So if you decide to try out Liquid liners and still didn’t master the process, try using a pencil liner as a guideline to trace on top with the liquid liner.
3. In order to perfect that liner match it with a sharp brow by using white eyeliner as a highlighter lifting them instantly.
4. Every Colored liner gives you a different kind of look, choose your favorite one.
5.Start by drawing a messy line, then clean it up with a cotton swab and petroleum jelly.
6. An easy way to fix smudges is by cleaning up the mess with some concealer and a cotton swab.
7. Doesn’t it annoy you so much when your eye liner is crumbly before you want to use it ? Well try putting it in the fridge for 10min before you use it.
8. Wouldin’t it be cool to save time by doing different things simultanously. Well a way actually exists!
9.Use clear tape as a cat-eye guideline.