We all have bad Hair days, and we all know how annoying that can be. Well I got you covered; I have put together for you 5 on the go hairstyle tips for you to cover that mess up in no time! Whether you are late for school, a meeting or work, running out the door because you didn’t wake up to your alarm, its okay, I gotcha!!
1. Hide the evidence with a glamorous bun. Gather your hair into a high ponytail and twist into a bun. This is the most Famous technic and the most effective. Add some hair spray to perky it up. You can also go for a messy bun by pulling out some little hairs.
2. The Pony Braid is one of my personal Favourites. Tie your hair in a high ponytail then braid the hair in to a single braid, tie, and voila! If you have baby hairs that bother you because they are sticking out, try and wear a headband or bandana to cover that up, or just comb them with some spray.
3. The Twisted Easy Bun. This one for those Dinner Party’s your running late too. Its an easy way to make your bun sophisticated yet effortless. Follow the steps below. ( Credits to A little Slice of…)
4. The Effortless Knot. Separate your hair in two.Tie the two sections into a knot (the same way you would tie string). Then, tie the two sections again to create a double knot, and pull both ends to tighten it. Use two bobby pins on each side underneath the knot to secure it. (Tip: Use bobby pins that match your hair color to hide them.)
5. The Rebellious Braids. This ons is a tricky one if you can’t braid your hair yourself, but if you can this one is your winner! try and keep the braids wide that way your hair will look fuller. For those who can’t braid don’t worry, I will be posting a tutorial soon.